THE GOOD SCHOOLS GUIDE VICTORIA 2013 : The Good Schools Guide is the ultimate handbook to Victorian secondary school education.
The Good Schools Guide helps you narrow down the list of schooling options in order to choose the right school for your child.
This comprehensive Guide contains:
* Advice on choosing the right school for your child (fees, curriculum, learning opportunities, things to consider…).
* A-Z school profiles and a comprehensive listing of every secondary school in Victoria.
* Detailed school profiles (including information on student numbers, gender balance, costs, uniform policy, the Year 7–10 curriculum, VCE, VET, VCAL and LOTE information, an overview of VCE, student destinations, extra-curricular activities, contact information and more.
* Complete quick reference guide allowing you to quickly and easily compare all Victorian secondary schools.
* Boarding school information.
* Information about selected primary schools
The Good Schools Guide is ideal for parents, students, teachers, transition coordinators, relocation agents and libraries.
All prices include postage and handling.