Tour de Vines provides food & wine based cycling tours across Australia and overseas. The cellar door cycling tours are designed to be fun and relatively easy riding, with no lycra needed!
For all your holiday inspiration, check out iSUBSCRiBE's FREE Holiday Brochures
PLUS, if you order a FREE holiday brochure before midnight 21st August 2014, you could WIN a 5 day NZ cycling tour for 2 valued at $6,400, thanks to Tour de Vines and Places We Go!! Prize includes return flights from Australia and an all inclusive guided gourmet cycling tour in beautiful Hawkes Bay NZ.
To enter, simply order any one (maximum of 5 per customer) of our FREE Holiday Brochures before August 21st 2014, and tell us in 25 words or less why you would love cycling in Hawkes Bay NZ. (Question will appear after check out)
See full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Terms & Conditions
“WIN an NZ Cycling Tour for 2 from Tour de Vines and Places We Go, valued at $6,400!” COMPETITION – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoters and their agencies associated with this promotion and the immediate family of these people are ineligible.
3. The Promoters reserve the right, at anytime during or after the closing date of the promotion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Failure of the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4a. Promotion on the iSUBSCRiBE website commences 1/7/14. Entries close at midnight AEST on 21/8/14. Only entries completed on the official entry form via the online website will be accepted. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, entrants must order a free holiday brochure and complete the form and answer the ’25 words or less’ question to be eligible for the ‘NZ Cycling Holiday Tour for 2 from Tour de Vines and Places We Go’ promotion. All entries must be received by midnight AEST on 21/8/14. The winner is selected based on the quality of the answer to the ’25 words or less’ question, ‘why you would love cycling in Hawkes BAY NZ’. This is not a game of chance.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times Entrants can enter the Competition.
7. No responsibility accepted for late or misdirected entries. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. There is one (1) winner who will receive two (2) places on the Tour De Vines ‘Tour de Hawkes Bay Estates Guided Tour’ valued at up to $6400.
(i) Two places on 5 day guided small group gourmet cycling tour from 31 October – 4 November 2014 operated by Tour de Vines as per this itinerary, including return economy class flights from the winner’s closest capital city in Australia.
(ii) Prize excludes insurance, personal expenses, transfers to and from Australian airports, spending money, taxes and gratuities.
(iii) Prize is for 2 people, couple or twin share (that is sharing a room), travelling together. In the event of a ‘single’ winner no single supplement will apply.
(iv) No credit for any unused portion of the prize will be provided.
(v) Flights will be booked in economy class from a single Australian port in a single booking to arrive in Napier to coincide with the start and end of the tour.
(vi) Some flexibility may be required for flight times and departure dates.
(vii) Pre and post tour arrival and departure dates can be extended upon request, with any additional flight charges to be borne by the winner.
(viii) Flights will be booked with best available carrier and no preference of carrier by winner can be accommodated.
(ix) Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, or deferred and must be taken on the dates as stipulated.
9. Standard conditions for accommodation apply.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or that element of the prize.
11. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event that the scheduled project is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and all companions may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoters in its absolute discretion.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. The Promoters are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
17. iSUBSCRiBE collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that iSUBSCRiBE, Tour de Vines and Places We Go may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Intrepid Travel.
18. The Promoters are iSUBSCRiBE Pty Ltd, Suite 17, 13 Hickson Road, Dawes Point, NSW, 2000, Australia. ABN no. 62 087 232 120, Tour de Vines ABN 63 535 427 339, and Places We Go (Eve Media Pty Ltd ABN 18110798126).