The Beginner’s Guide to Triathlon by 220 Triathlon (2015 edition) contains everything you need to ensure a fun and successful entry into the world of multisport. Highlights include:
- We reveal the bikes and kit that perform superbly without breaking the bank.
- Learn the technique and fitness fundamentals to improve your swim, bike and run.
- Choose which novice-friendly event suits your strengths and ambitions with our rundown of the UK’s best.
- Time-saving sessions Swim, bike and run workouts that deliver big benefits in the time it takes to have your lunch.
- Race-day advice Chrissie Wellington shows you the tricks of the trade.
Our expert advice will guarantee you make 2015 the year you reach your triathlon goals!