From the publisher
The new Gold Line series ‘For The Love of Ink’.
Gold Line is the new thing in colouring books – colour between gold lines and you get an entirely new effect. “I looked around and wanted to deliver a creative experience with a designer edge,” said Creative Director Kate Podger. “The illustrations are designed to be artworks to hang in your home celebrating fashion, home design elements such as iconic pendant lights and abstract art with a nod to mid twentieth century advertising posters, art deco and art nouveau styles all with a contemporary twist.”
These beautifully crafted colouring books are designed by people who colour:
* Gold lines look stunning when coloured in.
* Mix of blocks, patterns and panels so you get variety.
* Line art designed to be workable in a variety of mediums; texta, pencil and ink.
* Original designs created for hand colouring.
* Designs are more graphic and less paisley/mandala.
* Designed to fit the 8 x 10” frame (the most commonly sold frame in Australia) so if you love your work you can hang it in a frame from major big box retailers.
For single issues please allow up to two to four weeks for your first delivery.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Colour Me Artsy and you'll save $5.00 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
To view other titles by this publisher Click here