From the publisher
For all levels of photographers this book provides an easy to follow guide to superb digital SLR photography.
Digital SLR Pocket Guide takes you step by step from choosing the right camera and lenses through to understanding the key functions that produce perfectly exposed photos.
The guide is fully illustrated with sample images and practical shooting tips that show you how to use the most important DSLR controls effectively.
1. DSLR Camera Overview
2. Buying Guide
3. Lenses: The Heart of a System
4. Basic Camera Settings
5. Key Controls – exposure metering, histogram, bracketing, dynamic range
6. Sensitivity and Colour Controls
7. Focusing and Depth of Field
8. Shooting in Live View Mode
9. Why Shoot Raw?
10. Editing and Sharing Photos
For single issues please allow up to two to five weeks for your first delivery.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Digital SLR Pocket Guide 3rd Edition and you'll save $5.00 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
To view other titles by this publisher Click here