From the publisher
Growing, harvesting and cooking backyard organic produce is the focus of the ninth title in the acclaimed ABC Organic Gardener Essential Guide series.
In Garden to Table, some of Australia’s best gardening writers, including Peter Cundall, Penny Woodward and Phil Dudman, tell how to get the most out of your backyard fruit and vegetables, with topics including:
• How to grow food that’s packed with nutrients
• How to organise your garden so that you’ve always got something to eat
• A season-by-season action diary to stay on top of garden tasks
• Advice on when and how to harvest specific crops
We profile leading chefs who are committed to using sustainably grown, seasonal produce
– including Stephanie Alexander and Annabel Langbein
– and offer a selection of their best recipes so readers can really do their fruit and vegies justice.
Plus we present a selection of Organic Gardener’s popular Harvest features, in which Julie Ray and Phil Dudman tackle seasonal harvesting, preserving and cooking.
Garden to Table features the in-depth information, inspiring photography and stunning design that are the hallmarks of the Essential Guide series. A combination of new stories and the best of Organic Gardener, this 124-page, book-quality magazine will serve as a reference for years to come. The ninth in the Organic Gardener Essential Guide follows on from Getting Started, Fruit, Vegies A-Z, Herbs & Spices, How to…, Inspirational Gardens, Backyard Chickens and Organics for Beginners.
For single issues please allow up to two to four weeks for your first delivery.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Garden to Table and you'll save $5.00 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
To view other titles by this publisher Click here