INSIDE HISTORY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION
• Read our exclusive interview with George Clooney on his latest movie, The Monuments Men, the real-life Allied WW2 mission that inspired the film and the importance of history
• Hear about the impact on families during the Great War and once peace was declared
• Meet our groundbreaking women scientists who helped pioneer discoveries of the world around us
• Trace your family even farther with our special guide to finding female ancestors, see how to learn more about your Irish family tree and hear how university archives can be a boon to genealogists
• Then, explore the diverse history of tropical North Queensland, delve into the newly launched Discovering Anzacs database, and hear about the projects underway at the Western Australian Genealogical Society
• Plus, we round up the 45 latest online records you can’t miss, look at the real legacy of Governor Arthur Phillip, and talk to the State Library of WA about their recent launch of an online portal of Indigenous culture and history
Plus there’s much more, including opportunities to network, book reviews and app reviews!
Here's what some of our readers say about Inside History:
• "What a great magazine — I devoured every page and have found it great, easy reading yet still full of helpful and useful information."
• "Inside History looks lovely — well done on the content."
• "Inside History is full of interesting articles covering all aspects of Australian history, including family and local history. After viewing your first issue, I realised it was a magazine that needed to be added to our library collection, and the next issue was quickly delivered."
Inside History is a Bi-Monthly title. Please allow up to six to eight weeks for your first delivery.
Finally a magazine with a bit of substance!
I come from a long line of history buffs and while I'm often too busy to get through a whole book on Australian heritage, the magazine offers a wide range of content for me to delve and dip into whenever I have a moment. Much appreciated!
Since moving to Australia last year I have been trying to get my hands on as many Australian History titles as possible to get familiar with my new home and its heritage. While the selection of books was vast, I couldn't help notice a void in the magazines covering the topic. With the release of Inside History I'm never short of new bits of knowledge - It's a magazine that comfortably holds its own on the international stage.
What a fantastic find! Finally a family and social history magazine that celebrates our intriguing past in a thoughtful and elegant way. Top class contributors too! Definitely worth a subscription.