From the publisher
This magazine is for people passionate about Australia and New Zealand's genealogy, history and heritage. Whether you want to explore convict history, find your Anzac, identify photographs or trace your family tree, our trusted expert advice will help you discover your past.
In issue 35, the Winter 2016 edition of Australia’s favourite history and genealogy magazine, you’ll discover:
- Expert photo-dating tips to trace your family
- Colonial Australia as captured by the underrated artist ST Gill
- 130+ new family history resources online
- How to write your ancestor’s life story
- The Anzac pilgrimage: practical tips + military history insights for visiting the Western Front battlefields 100 years on
- What a rare diary hidden for 150 years reveals about Melbourne’s high society – and the city’s surprise link to the American Civil War
- Australia’s war in the Pacific, in the skies and on the seas: untold chapters of our World War II history
- An iconic World War I film and its mysterious real-life rescuers whose identity still puzzles historians
- South Australia’s Irish heritage unearthed
- The latest history news, events, book and app reviews, and more.
For quarterly titles please allow up to ten to twelve weeks for your first delivery.