From the publisher
In the 67th issue of Luxury Travel magazine, we showcase the best scuba diving and snorkelling hot spots across the globe – locations where travellers can set out from a luxurious home base for truly remarkable underwater exploration and diving adventures.
We introduce a new regular section, Luxe for Less, this issue featuring luxury deals from around Australia. The new issue also includes our Annual Travel Planner Ski Calendar, outlining the best times to visit and places to stay at must-visit ski slopes in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, North America and Europe.
Also inserted in this issue is a 24-page supplement, South Africa Luxe For Less, outlining great value travel experiences and accommodation throughout South Africa.
The spring issue also features articles from specialist travel writers and our editorial staff on:
- How to Travel The Way We Do, where readers can follow us to Bhutan, the Arctic, India and Italy
- Thailand’s northernmost province Chiang Rai
- Three luxury lodges in New Zealand’s Northland region
- South Pacific luxury in New Caledonia
- Live the high life in Monaco
- Discovering Peru’s Sacred Valley
- Travelling in style from Darwin to Adelaide on The Ghan
- Shakespeare’s rich legacy in Stratford-upon-Avon, England
- Luxury golfing in Sydney
- A walking tour of the Italian Lake District
- A Portuguese road trip
- Ambassadorial elegance in Galle Fort and where tea meets the sea on Sri Lanka’s south coast
- An imperial resort in Guangzhou, China
We cover more luxury travel experiences, dining and accommodation in our regular sections including Suite Life, for the best suites in town; City Guide; Dispatches, for the latest luxury hotel openings, trends and refurbishments; Creative Traveller; High Flyer, for the latest flight news and business class reviews; and Epicurean Travels.
For quarterly titles please allow up to ten to twelve weeks for your first delivery.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here