From the publisher
With Donald Trump taking the Whitehouse, The Chaser takes a new look at the United States, its institutions and its former allies and new foes. Inspired by last year's The Chaser's Australia, this issue is a full colour primer about the world's best-marketed country, it also features a step by step guide about how to run America, formulated specifically for the new President himself.
- Best. Reality Show. Ever? -- a in-depth review of the current season of US Politics
- America at War: A guide to the next 4 years
- How Washington Works: an illustrated guide
- How Wall Street Works: an illustrated guide
- Behind the scenes with Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's favourite son-in-law
- A legal guide to the fourth arm of the US Government: Twitter
- All the celebrity gossip column from the House of Trump, by Alice Fraser
- The Chaser's Guide to American Culture
- The Top 10 Intellectuals Who Don't Really Belong in Trump's America
Plus, our Forgotten Moments in Australian History feature recalls the time that then Prime Minister Bob Hawke got drunk at the cricket, and then stumbled in a cabinet meeting and ordered a full scale military invasion of New Zealand.
Truly hilarious issue with new writing from (amongst others):
For quarterly titles please allow up to ten to twelve weeks for your first delivery.