Imagine yourself swimming in the crystal clear waters of Fiji, or visting the exotic Arabian Peninsula, or perhaps a shopping trip in New York is more your style...
PLUS, if you order a FREE holiday brochure before Sunday 23rd March, you could WIN $1000 worth of travel with Creative Holidays!!
Check out all the new 2014 Creative Holidays travel brochures here
To enter, simply order any one (maximum of 5 per customer) of our FREE Holiday Brochures
before March 23rd 2014, for your chance to WIN. See full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Terms & Conditions
Special Offer Terms and Conditions - WIN a $1,000 travel voucher to your choice of over 60 destinations with Creative Holidays – February 2014.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and the immediate family of these people are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at anytime during or after the closing date of the promotion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Promotion commences 24/2/14. Entries close at midnight AEST on 23/3/14. Only entries completed on the official entry form via the online website will be accepted. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, entrants must order a free holiday brochure and answer the question in 25 words or less to be eligible for the ‘$1000 travel voucher with Creative Holidays’ promotion. Work is judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges and the best, most original and creative will win the major prize. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries must be received by midnight AEST on 23/3/14.
6. Only one entry permitted per person.
7. No responsibility accepted for late or misdirected entries. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The prize is a $1000 travel voucher from Creative Holidays to be used on any travel product supplied by Creative Holidays as per their brochures listed on the iSUBSCRiBE website as at 24th February 2014 in a single booking only. Prizes are not transferable and have no redeemable value. Prize booking may exceed $1000 where the prize winner contributes the additional amount over the prize value.
9. Prize winner agrees to and accepts all Creative Holidays terms and conditions of travel and booking, as outlined in the 2014 brochure range. Travel must be booked and undertaken no later than 31st December 2014, and is subject to normal availability and cancellation rules.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or that element of the prize.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event that the scheduled project is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and all companions may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
17. iSUBSCRiBE collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that iSUBSCRiBE and Creative Holidays may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to iSUBSCRiBE Pty Ltd.
18. The Promoter is iSUBSCRiBE Pty Ltd ABN 62 087 232 120. Suite 17, 13 Hickson Road, Dawes Point, NSW, 2000.