iSUBSCRiBE is Australia's leading and most comprehensive online magazine and newspaper subscription provider. We have been trading since 2000 and are based in Walsh Bay, Sydney. iSUBSCRiBE also has market-leading operations in the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
With over 2,500 consumer, business, specialist and international magazine titles as well as newspapers, free holiday brochures and travel guides, iSUBSCRiBE covers every genre from lifestyle and fashion, news and entertainment to science and sport.
Specialising in marketing and acquiring new customers on behalf of publishers, it costs absolutely nothing to be listed on and marketed by iSUBSCRiBE. And we drive revenue for publishers on a cost per acquisition basis only.
With the internet being the fastest growing medium for subscription sales, iSUBSCRiBE boasts over 420,000 registered e-newsletter subscribers. Our typical customer is internet savvy, affluent and generally in the age bracket of 30 to 55 years.
We market publisher's brands through search engine marketing, affiliate programmes, database activity and e-newsletters as well as direct mail, print advertising, special promotions, partner packages, in-store gift cards and a major gifting promotions.
- We are independent and privately owned providing an impartial environment to drive incremental revenue generation.
- iSUBSCRiBE is PCI Compliant which means that we do not store and transmit credit card CSV details. We simply process customer data in a secure environment and pass this information on to you, the publisher, directly.
- Our operations, including our customer call centre, IT and marketing team, are fully managed in-house, providing total customer service control.
- Every publisher is allocated a dedicated iSUBSCRiBE account manager who is on hand to change pricing, gift options or copy as required.
- Nearly 50% of our customers subscribe to magazines and newspapers as gifts for other people. The sheer volume of gift purchases on iSUBSCRiBE makes it essential for publishers to list their titles on the site to capitalise on those customer visits.
- We have a dedicated corporate order service, meaning that customers have the ability to buy numerous titles from various publishers through one source, rather than visiting individual publisher sites, saving them time.
- Finally iSUBSCRiBE know the importance of delivery, which is why we maintain very close working relationships with all subscription bureaus. We take the hard work out of customer satisfaction for you!
And remember you only pay for orders that we generate on your behalf, it's as simple as that!
If you are interested in seeing your magazine selection marketing through iSUBSCRiBE, contact:
Phone: +61 2 9251 3500