By clicking on any iSUBSCRiBE order form you:
2. Agree that all information about any product or service on the iSUBSCRiBE Websites is provided by the publisher or distributor of that product or service and that iSUBSCRiBE has no responsibility for the accuracy of that information and is not liable for any errors or omissions in that information.
3. Agree that the products or services offered through the iSUBSCRiBE Websites are offered by the publishers or distributors of those products or services, and that any contract for the subscription for a product or service is between you and the publisher or distributor of that product or service and that iSUBSCRiBE is not a party to that contract.
4. Agree that iSUBSCRiBE and its employees and agents will not be liable in contract or tort (including negligence), equity or on any other basis to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission by iSUBSCRiBE or any person providing services through the iSUBSCRiBE Websites.
5. Agree that all offers made, contracts concluded and services provided through the iSUBSCRiBE Websites site shall be deemed to be made and provided in Australia notwithstanding the location of you or the publisher or distributor of any magazine or any other person, shall be governed exclusively by Australian law, and the Courts of Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters involving or alleged to involve iSUBSCRiBE.
7. Consent to the receipt of emails from iSUBSCRiBE containing information and offers about products and services available on the iSUBSCRiBE Websites in which you may have an interest.
8. Acknowledge that these Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions, and you agree to any such modification.
9. Agree that, to the extent permitted by law, iSUBSCRiBE and/or its suppliers exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of life, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the iSUBSCRiBE Websites, the delay or inability to use the iSUBSCRiBE Websites, the provision of or failure to provide goods or services, or any information, software, products or services obtained through the iSUBSCRiBE Websites.
10. Agree that you may cancel any subscription within 48 hours of purchase and receive a full refund from iSUBSCRiBE. Please contact our Customer Service to request a cancellation of a subscription. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to cancel your subscription, any amount paid to iSUBSCRiBE for the subscription will be refunded as soon as possible. All refunds will be processed in accordance with the payment method selected by you at the time of your purchase. Additionally, as part of the measures we employ to secure your privacy, we will only refund to the credit card or paypal account used for the original transaction or by cheque to the person listed as the purchaser of the subscription. Refunds for orders over $200 can only be refunded by cheque. No refunds will be processed to any other credit card or paypal account.
11. Agree that cancellations and refunds requested more than 48 hours after purchase are provided only at the discretion of the publisher. Subscriptions may be refunded in full, in part, or not at all.
12. Agree that there are NO cancellations and refunds on International orders after 48 hours of purchase.
13. Agree that orders of iSUBSCRiBE Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers are non-refundable; Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash; iSUBSCRiBE cannot be held liable for gift cards once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged, or any credit amounts on such cards; no change will be given but the balance can be used against further purchases; Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers and unused portions of these expire 12 months after the date of purchase.
14. Agree that iSUBSCRiBE Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers are neither credit, charge or cheque guarantee cards.
15. Agree that exchanges from one title to another are at the discretion of the publishers and must be organised directly through the respective publisher where applicable.