Digital subscriptions are available for this title. Digital Subscriptions are supplied by Zinio, who will deliver the digital editions direct to your inbox - you can access them directly through your web browser or download the Zinio app on your mobile device.
Celebrating over 30 years, Australian Geographic is still our foremost geographical tool and the absolute authority on all things uniquely Australian. Journeying to every corner of the country, each issue explores diverse landscapes, plants and wildlife, unearths the latest in conservation, industry and scientific research and provides privileged insight into Australia’s rich cultural heritage, rural life and natural history. You’ll be inspired by remarkable Australians – their adventure, spirit and unbelievable achievements – and you’ll love discovering new and exciting travel destinations. Fresh, original and always different, Australian Geographic is renowned for its quality content and incredible insight, award-winning photography, illustrations and cartography. Relax and enjoy the journey.
From the publisher
Australian Geographic, the country’s premier geographic journal, brings you the best of Australia from those who know it best. Discover the Australia’s rich cultural heritage and its beautiful landscapes, our unique and diverse plants and wildlife, and explore outback towns and the true-blue characters who call them home.
As the journal of the not-for-profit Australian Geographic Society, Australian Geographic supports Australian adventurers, conservation, scientific and environmental research, and community projects across the nation and helps Australians realise their dreams to achieve the seemingly impossible.
In every issue, as well as enjoying our award-winning photography, maps and illustrations, you will learn about:
• Wildlife and natural history
• Australian destinations
• Adventure and exploration
• Australian communities and history
Subscribers receive EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Membership to the AG Society – a portion of AG profits support scientific and environmental research, conservation, community projects and Australian Adventurers.
• Free access to our complete online archive, including: • all editions of the journal back to the first issue in 1986• interactive maps, videos and documentaries • stunning galleries, desktop wallpapers and much more
• 10% discount off purchases at all Australian Geographic stores (excludes gift cards, sales items and subscriptions)
• 10% discount off AG merchandise on the AG website or via magshop.com.au/store/ausgeo
• Exclusive access to major sales on selected AG merchandise throughout the year
• Bonus gift with selected issues, including sheet maps, posters and DVD documentaries
• Invitations to Society events
• Discounts and savings on travel and accommodation through Australian Geographic partners
For bi-monthly titles please allow up to 6-9 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here