All prices listed on isubscribe are inclusive of delivery costs. There will be no extra delivery charges.
The deliveries are handled by each of our publishing partners. The great thing about a subscription is that in most cases you will receive the issue before it goes on sale in the shops!
Your subscription is most likely to start with the next available issue. The delivery date is determined by the date that you placed your order and the print date of the next available issue.
If you are concerned about a delivery, please contact the publisher of your subscription directly. The details of the publisher can be found in your order confirmation email. Alternatively, you can contact us and we will provide you with the details for the publisher.
In relation to Gift Cards, please note that postage and handling is available within Australia only and all Gift Card orders will incur a charge of $4.99 per card ordered.
Industry Standard Delivery Schedules
- For weekly publications please allow up to two to four weeks for your first delivery.
- For monthly publications please allow up to four to six weeks for your first delivery, however some international publishers, including National Geographic, have longer lead times and will take up to eight to twelve weeks to commence.
- For bi-monthly publications please allow up to six to eight weeks for your first delivery.
- For special offers and free gifts please allow up to six weeks for delivery. Free gifts are sent separately and will not arrive with the first issue of your subscription.
- For International delivery and International Magazines please allow up to ten to twelve weeks for your first delivery.