This is a digital subscription supplied by Zinio, who will deliver the digital editions direct to your inbox - you can access them directly through your web browser or download the Zinio app on your mobile device. Which devices can I read on?
The Beginner’s Guide to Triathlon by 220 Triathlon (2015 edition) contains everything you need to ensure a fun and successful entry into the world of multisport. Highlights include:
- We reveal the bikes and kit that perform superbly without breaking the bank.
- Learn the technique and fitness fundamentals to improve your swim, bike and run.
- Choose which novice-friendly event suits your strengths and ambitions with our rundown of the UK’s best.
- Time-saving sessions Swim, bike and run workouts that deliver big benefits in the time it takes to have your lunch.
- Race-day advice Chrissie Wellington shows you the tricks of the trade.
Our expert advice will guarantee you make 2015 the year you reach your triathlon goals!
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.