From the publisher
JUST HOLDENS is the only magazine always featuring Holden’s golden era of classics, muscle and chrome. This is a magazine like no other - Monaro, Torana, Kingswood, Brockies, HSV, Statesman, Premier, Earlies and more – they're all here from Holden’s earliest beginnings.
Here’s what’s inside…
* Historical stories and facts
* Special Anniversaries on Holden’s iconic cars
* Interviews with actual Holden executives from those golden years
* A centre-spread featuring Holden’s greatest cars
* Restoration advice, hints, tips and technical info too
* Rare and secret GM-H never-seen photos and designs
* Early prototypes
* Nostalgic photos inside Holden’s factories; cars being made on the production line and more - 1950s, ’60 & ‘70s
* Vintage genuine GMH sales brochures and advertisements
JUST HOLDENS is informative and educative. You will read about the greatest Holdens ever built and see photos never seen before.
For all lovers of Holdens of all ages – JUST HOLDENS has the lot. This is a must for real Holdens enthusiasts!
JUST HOLDENS is the ultimate magazine for true-blue, dinky-di Holden enthusiasts!
IT'S GOT THE LOT IN EVERY ISSUE!
... forget the others - there is nothing else like JUST HOLDENS!
FREE POSTER will be lightly folded and inserted with your first magazine.
EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL & BENEFITS OFFERS for all Subscribers.
QUARTERLY PUBLICATION - every three months. Depending on your purchase date; your first issue will come within a three-month time span.
GIFT CERTIFICATE - if this Subscription is a gift JUST HOLDENS can email you a Gift Certificate for you to give the recipient on their special day (by notifying JUST HOLDENS of this requirement).
EXTENDED TERM - your 8-issue subscription term covers two years.
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free AU delivery.
Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue and in most cases your magazine will be in your hands before it goes on sale in the shops!
JUST HOLDENS is published by Investment Vehicles Pty Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above.