Libraries, Schools & Public Institutions
iSUBSCRiBE is Australia's leading and most comprehensive online magazine subscription store with over 2,000 consumer, business, international and specialist titles on offer. Representing over 500 publishers, iSUBSCRiBE has direct contractual relationships which means we offer the best prices and deliver the titles directly via Australia Post- saving time and money with up to 69% off retail prices.
iSUBSCRiBE offers a unique corporate subscription service that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of public, state and institutional libraries. With a dedicated account manager and a unique library website, iSUBSCRiBE offers a centralised service to manage all your magazine and newspaper subscriptions.
iSUBSCRiBE currently services over 500 libraries globally, both tender and non-tender, and in some cases, on an ad-hoc basis.
If you would like a free quote or have any other questions about the service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 303 619. To submit an order via fax, click here.
Benefits of our corporate service
- We make it EASY - one point of contact, one invoice, one renewal
- Over 2,000 different Australian and international titles available
- Centralised service - no need to contact several different publishers
- NO Administration Fees
- NO Service Fees
- Tailored Quotes (Valid for 7 days)
- Invoice emailed within 24 hours of quote approval
- We save you time by doing the ordering, managing queries and follow up
- Renewal reminders sent out 2 months prior to the subscription's expiry
- All subscriptions are delivered by Australia Post