From the publisher
Pip’s winter issue is full of inspiration and ideas to help you save money while the price of living rises, get busy in the garden, and lead a waste-free life.
Our feature articles include:
* Five staples that should be in every garden
* Delicious ways to use your preserved produce
* How to build a berry patch
* Why we all need a garden diary and how to create one
* The mental health benefits of growing your own food
* Putting worms to work for compost, filtration and even removing heavy metals
* A guide on making natural inks
* Meet the man who makes camel milk vodka.
Plus all our regular pieces on foraging, seed saving, beekeeping and reducing your impact on the planet.
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free AU delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue and in most cases, your magazine will be in your hands before it goes on sale in the shops! Due to publishing cycles and potential delays with Australia Post, please allow up to 10-13 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
Pip Magazine is published by Pip Media Pty Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above.