ISUBSCRIBE REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY & JOINING
- There are no fees to join or participate in isubscribe Rewards.
- You must obtain permission from your parent or guardian prior to joining if you are under 18 years old.
- Corporations, partnerships, trusts and Government bodies are not eligible to participate.
- By joining isubscribe Rewards you opt in to receive emails from isubscribe including newsletters and isubscribe Rewards communications. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by updating your preferences in your account or by contacting isubscribe for assistance. If you opt out you may not receive notification of your isubscribe Rewards benefits.
- You may withdraw from isubscribe Rewards by contacting isubscribe
- isubscribe Rewards benefits can only be redeemed for products sold online at isubscribe.com.au and are not redeemable for cash.
- isubscribe reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend or vary all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the isubscribe Rewards program without notice and at any time for any reason whatsoever in its absolute discretion. isubscribe Rewards members will not receive any compensation from isubscribe in the event of modification or suspension of isubscribe Rewards.
- isubscribe reserves the right to modify, refuse or terminate your access to isubscribe Rewards, including any benefits you have accrued, without notice or reason and at its absolute discretion.
BIRTHDAY REWARD VOUCHER
- To receive the birthday reward voucher your account must contain your birthday details and a valid email address. Your birthday details cannot be changed after they have been entered.
- You will receive a $5 birthday reward gift voucher by email in the month of your birthday. The birthday voucher is valid for 28 days and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher.
- After joining isubscribe Rewards you will automatically earn 5 isubscribe Rewards points (Points) on every dollar you spend on isubscribe.com.au when you are logged in to your account and a purchase is completed.
- No Points will be earned for purchases made using the guest check out option. Any purchases you make prior to joining isubscribe Rewards will not be eligible for Points.
- Points can be earned on purchases of gift vouchers. Points are not earned on redemption of gift vouchers.
- Points will be allocated to your account 90 days after a purchase is completed. Prior to this 90 days period they will be shown as pending Points in your account.
- 500 Points will be earned instantly when you update your subscriber profile. You must provide your birthday details, your gender and your magazine interest areas to receive the 500 Points. You will only receive the 500 Points the first time you update your profile.
- Points from different accounts cannot be merged, including between family members.
- Bonus Points and Points promotions may be offered from time to time with specific terms.
- The redemption value of Points is determined solely by isubscribe and may be varied at any time.
- Points can be used any time you choose. A minimum of five Points is required to start redeeming Points against a purchase.
- You must log in to your isubscribe account to redeem Points. When selecting a payment method, you can determine to redeem Points against the purchase. A purchase can be made with any combination of Points, gift voucher and credit card as payment methods. You cannot redeem Points together with Paypal or AfterPay.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
- If you obtain a full refund by gift voucher any Points you earned on the purchase will remain in your account. If you obtain a full refund via credit card, eft or cheque any Points earned for that purchase will be deducted from your account. If there are insufficient Points in your account to deduct for the refund, your refund can only be processed by gift voucher.
- If a refund is required on a purchase where Points were redeemed you will receive a refund by gift voucher for the total order value including the value of the Points redeemed. If the refund relates to a purchase made using both Points and card you can instead choose to receive a refund for the dollar amount you paid yet any Points redeemed will be not be returned to your account.
- In the event of an exchange, Points will not be adjusted to reflect any difference in price between the original product and the new product.