From the publisher
The Aged Care Guide helps you make informed aged care decisions, with all the information you need on every aspect of aged care including:
- In home and community support - Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Respite - in home, community based or in nursing homes
- Retirement living - ownership, fees, charges, moving in and village life
- Nursing homes - costs, extra services, deciding on and moving into a new home
- Cultural services - supporting older multicultural communities
- Advocacy - understanding your rights and responsibilities, who to turn to
- Professional services - who can help
- Directory - allowing you to connect with the best care provider for your circumstances
Each publication lists all Government funded aged care homes and approved Home Care Package providers, as well as a range of retirement villages, in home and community care services. The comprehensive directory includes icons indicating inclusions for each facility or care option and the contact details you need to take the next step in your aged care journey.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Aged Care Guide 2021 - SA & NT and you'll save $5 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Please allow up to 2-5 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
Aged Care Guide 2021 - SA & NT is published by DPS who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.