From the publisher
While we all know about the wonderful hospitality venues in our capital cities, this bookazine takes you to country Australia, where the wonderful produce that makes our food and beverages is grown. By going to the source, you’ll get to meet the farmers, distillers, brewers and winemakers who dedicate their lives to showcasing the best Australia has to offer.
We’ve included some of the big-name country gems, but we’ve also put some out-of-the-way venues on the lists that accompany every story. You pretty much need to be a local to know about places such as Café Aglio è Olio tucked away between Bunnings and Spotlight on the light industrial outskirts of Forbes, or Hobart’s New Sydney Hotel, which hides its culinary delights under the disguise of an Irish pub. We hope this inspires you to get out there and discover Pacdon Park’s pork pies near Moama, the amazing experience of eating fondue in a tipi in Victoria’s high country or the German-accented fare in what looks like a suburban cottage but is actually Stanthorpe’s Essen restaurant.
* Haven of hospitality, Victoria's high country offers the gamut of outdoor activities balanced by a substantial sampler of fine restaurants, wineries, distilleries and breweries
* Salt on the side, Indulgences in the Kiama region of NSW come with equal measure of fresh air and sea spray
* Heading for the hills, The Adelaide Hills, Barossa and Eden Valleys are within easy day-tripping distance of the capital, but savvy travelers know they need much more time
* Sea change, Victoria's Morington Peninsula and Philip Island are justly celebrated for their diverse attractions
* Home in the Hunter, From the swimming at Newcastle's splendid beaches and hot-air ballooning to wine tasting, fine dining and art experiences, the NSW Hunter Valley caters for all comers
And much more!
Year published: 2021
Size: 230mm x 297mm
Material: made from premium quality Woodfree paper
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Australian Country Feast Food & Wine Tourism 2021 and you'll save $5 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Please allow up to 2-5 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
Australian Country Feast Food & Wine Tourism 2021 is published by Universal Magazines who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.