From the publisher
Digital Darkroom provides easy to follow tips and advice on:
– The right computer, monitor, printer, backup and archiving tools for photography;
– Monitor calibration and profiling to ensure consistent colour values;
– Key features to look for in a dedicated image editor;
– How to use photo editing tools effectively;
– How to work with raw files and when to use jpeg;
– Printer and ink types, paper options, and optical brighteners;
– Convert and print black and white photos;
– Set up your printer and printer driver for optimum photo prints.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Digital Darkroom pocket guide and you'll save $5 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Please allow up to 2-5 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
Digital Darkroom pocket guide is published by Media Publishing who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.