From the publisher
This fully revised and updated pocket guide will teach you:
– the fundamentals of how to assess low light levels and balance aperture, shutter speed and ISO;
– surreal long exposure shots;
– sunset and sunrise images;
– mixed lighting plus on- and off-camera flash;
– recently introduced camera shooting modes that can produce clear and well-composed low light shots.
Knowing how to handle your camera in low light conditions is rewarding in itself and will improve your photographic technique in all shooting conditions.
High quality book design and insightful sample images.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Low Light Photography 2nd Edition and you'll save $5 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
Low Light Photography 2nd Edition is published by Media Publishing who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here