From the publisher
The art magazine for watercolourists.
It's produced in France but written in English, with more than 100 pages per issue featuring leading watercolour artists, technical advice, new ideas, art fairs and events worldwide.
Inside every issue you will discover:
- exclusive giant size portfolio done with major watercolour artist in the world
- personal encounters with watercolour artists worldwide
- step by step painting instructions
- secrets and technical advice from your favourite artists
- In depth responses to your questions from our panel of professional artists and art critics.
- The most reliable information straight from the manufacturers on watercolour materials
And much, much more…
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free AU delivery.
Please note this magazine will be a current issue at the time. Due to publishing cycles and potential delays with Australia Post, please allow up to 2-5 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
The Art of Watercolour is published by Eight Point Distribution P/L who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.