From the publisher
For the first time we have combined all the information for Western Australia, South Australia and Northern Territory into one comprehensive guide to make choosing the right support for you even easier.
The Disability Support Guide presents clear and comprehensive information about disability support options and navigating the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), what to consider, how to get the best support for all circumstances and includes real-life stories from people living with disability. We explain:
- The NDIS - eligibility, how to apply, early intervention
- Support packages - core, capital and capacity building supports
- Planning meetings - what should I bring, what will happen during your planning meeting, plan reviews
- Managing your plan - agency managed, self-managed, plan managed or a combination
- Therapists and specialists
- In home and community support
- Equipment and technology
- Advisors and more
The comprehensive directory shows icons indicating services provided, from assistive technology and mobility equipment to healthcare and educational toys. All NDIS registered providers are listed, including the supports they provide and the contact details you need to take the next step in your disability support journey.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about The Disability Support Guide - 2021 Central and WA and you'll save $5 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Please allow up to 2-5 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
The Disability Support Guide - 2021 Central and WA is published by DPS who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.