From the publisher
Time to flow with this special WellBeing Creativity book that's packed with creative living ideas, puzzles and projects that will inspire you to explore your creativity.
* Me, My Shelf and I goal alignment The organization of objects can be a mindful, creative and practical activity
* Tale as Old as Time Book clubs can improve mindfulness and social health and they've been in existence for hundreds of years. This is the time to join one.
* Create With Constraint Sometimes boundaries can be a blessing for burgeoning creativity.
* Mindful Moss Connect your mind with calm by cultivating a mossarium
* Creative Craft A Life if Sweet Tube Bag
* Creative Puzzles, and solutions
ABOUT WELLBEING CREATIVITY.
* Creativity and our mental health go hand-in-hand. Creative thinking allows us to slow down and really connect with ourselves and the world around us.
Year published: 2022
Size: 220mm x 300mm
Material: made from premium quality paper
Be the first person to tell us what you think about WellBeing Creativity Book #4 2022 and you'll save $5 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Please allow up to 2-5 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
WellBeing Creativity Book #4 2022 is published by Universal Magazines who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.