1. What would Mother's Day be without the classic gift of slippers? I'm loving this super practical and cool take on a traditional pair from Mahabis – you just 'slip' on the rubber sole and voila! You're ready to step outside. Classic slipper in Larvik Light Grey, GBP79, Mahabis.
2. Precious pieces deserve a special spot - this cute-as-a-button jewellery box makes a thoughtful gift for mum. Make it extra special by sneaking in a pair of earrings, or if your budget doesn't stretch that far, a lovely message just for her. AYTM 'Gutta' mini mirror and iron jewellery box in Rose, $70, Design Stuff.
3. For the hostess with the most, glamorous cooking accessories are a must –splash out on a marble mortar and pestle with a hint of gleaming brass! ‘Bloomingville’ marble mortar and pestle with brass inlay, $180, Lo & Co.
4. Remind her of travels past or inspire wanderlust with a cute but quirky art print. This new range at Rifle Paper Co strikes the perfect note for those dreaming of distant lands, or who simply love a good design. Bon Voyage India everyday art print, from US$50/16 x 20", Rifle Paper Co.
5. A subscription to Australian home beautiful because, there's no place like home. No one knows that more than your mum, which makes Home Beautiful the perfect gift! With a subscription to HB, she'll be armed and inspired to love where she lives, forever and ever. HB sub price.