When it comes to finding activities for school kids during the holidays, this magazine is a go-to for parents looking for a child-friendly escape. Holidays with Kids magazine share their top 5 essential tips for a day of whale watching on beautiful Sydney Harbour so you can enjoy a fuss-free adventure.
1. CHECK THE WEATHER! Don't book a cruise without checking the weather, Like any activity on the water you want a fine day, of course, it will be cold, but no rain is the aim.
2. CHOOSE A TIME! Try and aim for a time which has waves below two metres and winds below 15 knots, this will contribute towards a smooth ride.
3. WARM CLOTHES! Trust us, you will need them. Plus don't forget some sunnies, sunscreen and a hat.
4. LIMIT FOOD INTAKE! This will stop the kids from feeling sick in the tummy. It's a good idea to grab some seasickness medication prior to the cruise, just to have on hand.
5. STICK TO THE LOWER DECKS! Why? Less vessel movement and fresh air. The experience will be well worth it.
So now you have the best 5 tips, get out there and WOW the kids this weekend.