Digital subscriptions are available for this title. Digital Subscriptions are supplied by Zinio, who will deliver the digital editions direct to your inbox - you can access them directly through your web browser or download the Zinio app on your mobile device.
From the publisher
Cosmos Magazine is an award-winning science magazine, published in Australia but with a global reach. Cosmos Magazine presents the exciting world of science in a way that everyone can enjoy, with beautiful pictures and clear explanations of the latest developments. Discover the universe around you and what makes it tick.
In issue 91, we gaze into deep geological time to understand Earth’s turning points and what it means for our future.
* In the field of astronomy, Rick Lovett explains the amazing data being generated from the amazing Gaia space telescope
* Elizabeth Finkel delves into the new generation of archaeologists hunting for new hominin species inside our own DNA
* Paul Biegler reports from the frontier of mind-to-mind communication: from telepathic tetris-playing to military funding
* Lauren Fuge explores geological time and what it can tell us about the birth of life and our future.
* Paul Jackson explains why particle physicists are in a spin about the Theory of Everything
All this plus the latest from Mars, the chemistry of soap, Indigenous stories of our planets, amazing nature photography, the science of chronological dating and when you’ll be able to buy a flying car.
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free AU delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue and in most cases, your magazine will be in your hands before it goes on sale in the shops! Due to publishing cycles and potential delays with Australia Post, please allow up to 10-13 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
Cosmos Magazine is published by The Royal Institution of Australia Inc who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here