From the publisher
This handy guide shows you how to select the right gear and provides practical, step by step tips on how to improve your photos of landscapes, people, close-ups, wildlife and cities.
Travel Photography also provides advice on how to manage image files as you travel - the important facts on memory cards and storage devices - and tips on posting to the cloud and social networks while you're on the move.
Travel Photography teaches you how to let your photos tell the story; the best places and angles, and the right settings to capture the heart and soul of urban environments and community character.
*Chapter 1: Choosing the right equipment
* How to choose the cameras, lenses and other equipment that can make your trip a success.
*Chapter 2: Telling your story
* Tips on how to bring back pictures that tell the story of your trip.
*Chapter 3: Shooting in transit
* How to capture interesting pictures while you're on the move.
*Chapter 4: Photographing scenery
* Tips and tricks for the most interesting angles when photographing landscapes.
*Chapter 5: Shooting in Cities
* Choosing the best places and angles to record the heart and soul of urban environments.
*Chapter 6: People pictures
* Encounters with people are an important part of any trip; here are some tips for recording them.
*Chapter 7: Fireworks and light shows
* Equipment and techniques you will need to make the most of special events after dark.
*Chapter 8: Close-ups
* While often neglected, close-up shots can add interest and variety to any trip's portfolio.
*Chapter 9: Photographing wildlife
* How to obtain the best possible results when you’re photographing birds and animals in both natural and captive environments.
*Chapter 10: Managing images as you travel
* Get the facts on memory cards and storage devices and tips on posting images and movies to the cloud and social networks while you’re on the move.
For single issues please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your first delivery.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here