From the publisher
We're the gay, leading the gay. We’re Australia & New Zealand’s LGBTIQ+ advisers on all things eat, drink, play, stay, buy & do.
If it’s anything LGBTIQ+ related, we’ve tried it, tasted it, met them, been there, done that, thrown it on the ‘gram & are now here to show the rest of the LGBTIQ+ community the way.
We are A Modern Gay's Guide.
Since our launch in March 2021, where we worked as Official Sydney Mardi Gras media partners, our magazine has seen exclusive interviews with the likes of:
- Olly Alexander – ‘Years & Years’ lead singer and Netflix smash-hit ‘It’s a Sin’ star
- Rhys Nicholson – RuPaul’s Down Under Judge and hilarious comedian
- Joel Creasey – Camp AF stand up comic
- All of the RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under Queens
- Courtney Act – Drag Superstar
- Jack Vidgen – Queer Singer
- G Flip – (Recently announced) Trans Singer
In addition to interviewing these sensational queer celebrities, we’ve also run some really important articles, close to the LGBTIQ+ community’s hearts, including:
- ‘Trans Excellence’ – Shinning a light on extraordinary Trans identifying individuals
- ‘The Importance of Body Positivity in the Queer World’
- Full Coverage of the 2021 Sydney Mardi Gras
- ‘Racism on Gay Dating Platforms’
- ‘Coming Out in the Corporate World’
Be the first person to tell us what you think about A Modern Gay's Guide and you'll save $5 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free AU delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue and in most cases, your magazine will be in your hands before it goes on sale in the shops! Due to publishing cycles and potential delays with Australia Post, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your first delivery to arrive.
A Modern Gay's Guide is published by The Modern Day Living Magazine - Gay's Guide who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above.